4.8.12

Sun Fei Fei

"Since then I was also encouraged to join in the Elite Model Look contest by the director of my current agency in China. This was my first modeling contest and I came in first for the China contest, and in the third place in the World contest.. Right after that, I signed with Esee model management in China, which is my mother agency, Elite Paris and Women New York..."
First full Eur show season: F/W 10 (Feb 2010). London: Jaeger, Christopher Kane, Vivienne Westwood, amongst others. Milan: Jil Sander Missoni, amongst others. Paris: Dries Van Noten, Miu Miu, Celine, Loewe, Sonia Rykiel, Thierry Mugler, Hermes. Fei Fei was handpicked by Karl Lagerfeld for his Paris-Shanghai collection.

BISOUS BISOUS


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails