5.9.12

GUCCI GIRL


BEHIND THE SCENES ON THE SET OF BLAKE LIVELY'S GUCCI PREMIERE CAMPAIGN

WHAT WAS IT ABOUT THE GUCCI PREMIERE FRAGRANCE THAT MADE YOU SO KEEN TO GET ON BOARD WITH THE PROJECT?
"I actually didn't get to smell the fragrance until after I joined! But I got to see their concepts, and everything they represented was something I wanted to stand behind - that iconic woman, that old Hollywood thing, that Forties woman that also looks like she maybe could be from the Seventies, or even today. It's that timelessness and strength but also that femininity and sensuality. So I smelled it when I was at the first photo shoot and I was so excited because it represented all of that - the wood and the leather which gave it that masculinity and then the bergamot and citrus and floral notes which gave it that elusive flirty tone."

BISOUS BISOUS




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails